"Mauritius was made first, and then heaven, and that heaven was copied after Mauritius ". This line is a perfect description of Mauritius by the world-famous author who gave us our favorite Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finns. Whether it is for a solo trip, a vacation away with your family or a surprise honeymoon trip, Mauritius is a place that has something for everyone. Especially if you are a person who loves driving and love to stay behind the handles, here are a few places that you should explore when you rent a luxury car in Mauritius from the best car rental:
1. Black River Gorges National Park: The large park is a heaven for nature lovers as well as people who love adventures. Filled with hiking opportunities, picaresque scenic viewpoints and wildlife spotting, the park is filled with fun.
2. Chamarel Rumerie:Mauritius is a great cultivation place for sugar cane, and one cannot leave the island without tasting and gaining a piece of general knowledge about Chamarel Rhumeir which is one of the best distillers on the island.
3. Sugar Museum or L’Aventure du Sucre: If you are not so much interested in rum, then maybe you would like to know more about the detailed processing of sugar in this area. The sugar Museum gives you a thorough tour of the processes, both manual and chemical and in the end, you can also taste the sugar produced right before your eyes.
4. Gris Gris Beach:Mauritius has a divine collection of beaches and mesmerizing coastlines. One of the places that you'll find the strongest trade winds on the island is in the Gris Gris beach where you can stand on a high cliff and view the power of nature when the waves splash above 20 feet into the air.
5. Tamarin Falls:The Tamarin Falls is one of the most famous waterfalls in Mauritius and has been rightly claimed so. The waterfall is entirely hidden from a distance and can only be seen when you arrive at the viewpoint overlooking the falls with huge valleys. If you are up for an adventure, you can hire a guide and hike down to the falls to explore.
Mauritius has, since time immemorial been a favourite tourist spot for people who have a particular pull towards nature and want to escape into a natural paradise leaving behind their daily monochromic 9-5 jobs inside their office cubicles. You can get the most out of this place, just rent a luxury car in Mauritius from the best car rental and enjoy your stay.